tirsdag 19. mars 2013

Graphic 45 Design Team 2013 Audition

Here I have collected some of my projects for the Graphic 45 design team application.

My first project is a Star-book created with the little darligs paper. I have used the 12x12 and the 8x8 paper pad for this project. The album is a gift fore my nice on her baptism. I have created a lot of large spaces so her mother can put in a lot of pictures of that day.
The front of the album looks like this:

The inside of the book looks like this:











The book standing up:  
 
Inside the album I have some tags. They look like this: 


Inside all the pages are pockets for more tags and thees tags look like this:
 


My second project is this:
This album is made using the Bird song collection from Graphic 45. I have used both the 8x8 and the 12x12 stack of paper. I have also used the chipboard tags and the stamps from the collection. I really like all the possibilities with the Graphic 45 papers. It has lot's of details I can use to decorate my albums. The front of the album looks like this:

Here is the video of the album:


Thank you for watching. I really appreciate all the comments. Have a nice and creative day :)




My third project is using an altered art box and papers from the Olde Curiosity shoppe papers. I have used both the 8x8 and the 12x12 paper pack.
The front side looks like this:

Inside the box:



The album:



My fourth project:
This album is made using the Graphic 45 Little darligs paper. I have used the 8x8 and the 12x12 stack. The album is a my fist year album, with one page fore each of the months. I have used Laura Denisons Stack the desk binding for the album. The binding you can find here.
The front of the album looks like this:


I have also made a little youtube vidoe of the album. The video is here:


This is my fifth project:
This time I have made a christmas album. The base of the album is a chphboard album I have bought at
-Nille (a Norwegian shop). I have decorated the album using the Graphic 45 Christmas emporium papers. I have used the 8x8 stack. I have also used some rings to bindt it, charms, ribon from my collection and black cardstock. 
The front of the album looks like this:

The video of the album is her:



My sixth project:
Here I have made a layout using papers from Graphic 45 little darlings. I have used papers from the 8x8 and the 12x12 stack. I have also used the sticker sheet, a few of the stapels and a tag from the stapels packaging. The base is a cream cardstok, and I have cut out a frame from the papers. All off the smal palerpices are scraps from earlyer projects. I have also used some of the cutouts from the papers. The tag I have painted whith white gesso befor gluing on a butterfly and a button from the stapels.
There is lots of layers on this layout.


Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day :)


My seventh and last project:
I needed a little thank you card for a guy in USA. I created a card with a pocket inside. The pocket is created to hold a large chocolate (the largest we have here in Norway). I used black cardstock, Graphic 45's Olde curiosity shop papers. All of the decorations are cut out from the papers (thanks is printed from my computer).
The front looks like this:



Inside the card (her you can see the top of the chocolate)


Now I just have to cross my fingers. Have a nice day.



2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, så masse fint du har laget! Likte veldig godt den første, stjerneboken, herlige farger og detaljer :) Takk for inspirasjonen!

    SvarSlett
  2. Så masse nyydelig du har laget. Likte spesielt babyalbumet. Takk for koselig kommentar i bloggen min. ;-)
    Ha en fin kveld.

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentarer. Ha en flott dag :)

Kort

Kortet i dag er et mini slimline kort og det er ikke laget til en spesiell anledning. Basen er kremfarget kartong. Panelene er stanset ut me...