torsdag 13. mars 2014

Graphic 45 Design Team 2014 Audition

I have decided to try out for the Grahic 45 design team 2014. I know there is a wole bunch for realy talented ladies (and gents) out there, but if I don't try I will definitely not make it. I will give it a shot, cross my fingers and hope for the best. I will have all the procjet titles link back to the original blogpost.

The fist Project I want to show is some coasters I have decorated.
I have used the wonderfull Sweet Sentiments collectin for this Project. The Project looks like this:


I have a video on youtube to show the details:

 

My second Project is a first aid Box.
This Box is made using the Secret Garden papers. The Box looks likte this.


I have a film on youtube to show the details on the Box:


 
My Third Project is a card matching the first aid Box.
The card is also made using the Graphic 45 Secret garden papers.

The front of the card looks like this:


Inside the card:
 

The backside:



My fourth Project is an altered easter egg.
I have used papers and chipboard from the Sweet Sentiment line.

A picture of the finished Project:


I have filmed the process of altering this egg. The films are her:

In big parts of the videos something went wrong With the sound. I am sorry about that.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
The layout is made with papers, stickers and chipboard from the French Country line.
 


My Sixth Project is a minialbum
This Project is using the Mother Goose papers, stickers, chipboard and stamps.

The front side of the album looks like this:


I have created a Youtube film to show the album:



My seventh Project is two altered Box of firestarters
The first Box:
The first Box is decorated with papers and chipboard from the Place In Time Collection

The Box seen from the front:
 The lid of the Box:
 
 
The second Box is decorated with papers and chipboard from the French Country line.

The Box seen from the side:



The top of the Box:




This all my Projects. I hope you saw somethings you liked. Now I am going to sit Down and cross my fingers for the next weeks.
 


5 kommentarer:

  1. Så mye fint! Lykke til.

    PS. Jeg har vært på besøk før, men fikk ikke lagt igjen kommentarer. Håper det går nå.

    SvarSlett
  2. Så mange fantastisk flotte prosjekt! Lykke til!
    God helg!
    klem Unni

    SvarSlett
  3. Helt fantastiska skapelser! Jag önskar dej ett riktigt varmt lycka till!
    Ha en fin helg!

    SvarSlett
  4. Linda, love your off the page projects. The details of each project are amazing. Thank you for auditioning of the Graphic 45 Design Team. -Charee

    SvarSlett
  5. Wow, fantastiske prosjekter!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentarer. Ha en flott dag :)

Kort

Kortet i dag er et mini slimline kort og det er ikke laget til en spesiell anledning. Basen er kremfarget kartong. Panelene er stanset ut me...