tirsdag 19. mars 2013

Graphic 45 Bird Song envelope minialbum

This album is made using the Bird song collection from Graphic 45. I have used both the 8x8 and the 12x12 stack of paper. I have also used the chipboard tags and the stamps from the collection. I really like all the possibilities with the Graphic 45 papers. It has lot's of details I can use to decorate my albums. The front of the album looks like this:

Here is the video of the album:


Thank you for watching. I really appreciate all the comments. Have a nice and creative day :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Utrolig flott!
    HA en fin påske!

    SvarSlett
  2. Kjempeflott bok du har laget! Flotte farger og detaljer :) Ha en fin dag videre!

    SvarSlett

Tusen takk for kommentarer. Ha en flott dag :)

Kort

Kortet i dag er et mini slimline kort og det er ikke laget til en spesiell anledning. Basen er kremfarget kartong. Panelene er stanset ut me...